Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Gender equality, Information, Innovation, New technologies, Telecommunications, Youth
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
The list of participating countries is available here.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – European Cooperation projects Large Scale -2021
Funds for: strengthening the transnational creation and circulation of European works and artists and enhancing the capacity of European cultural and creative sectors to nurture talents, to innovate, to prosper and to generate jobs and growth.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To foster cooperation between organisations active in the culture field;
- To increase the European dimension of creation and circulation of European artistic content;
- To encourage the development, experimentation, dissemination or application of new and innovative practices.
- Priority 1: to increase cultural access to and participation in culture as well as audience engagement and development both physically and digitally;
- Priority 2: to promote societal resilience and to enhance social inclusion in/through culture in particular of/for people with disabilities, people belonging to minorities and people belonging to socially marginalised groups, as well as intercultural dialogue;
- Priority 3: to contribute to the European Green Deal and including the New European Bauhaus;
- Priority 4: to help the European cultural and creative sectors fully take advantage of new technologies to enhance their competitiveness, as well as to accelerate their digital transition as a response to the COVID-19 crisis;
- Priority 5: to build the capacity within the European cultural and creative sectors, including grass-roots organisations and microorganisations, to be active at the international level – in Europe and beyond;
- Priority 6:
-Sub-priority 1: : to reinforce the capacity of book sector professionals in the sales of translation or adaptation rights with a view to increase the circulation of European literary works;
-Sub-priority 2: to reinforce the capacity of music professionals;
– Sub-priority 3: to reinforce the capacity of European architects;
-Sub-priority 4: to reinforce the capacity of cultural heritage professionals (technological and digital methods, digitisation of cultural heritage material, sites and historical buildings including the use of 3D and AI technologies, prevention and risk preparedness in relation to natural and non-natural hazards including climate change adaptation and mitigation in accordance with the principles of the European Green Deal.
Among financed actions:
- Preparation and artistic coordination of coproductions;
- Concerts, exhibitions, fairs, festivals, performances, literary translations, circulation of works and/or
repertoires, digitisation of cultural heritage material;
- Apprenticeship activities, mentoring programmes, training courses, master classes, incubators programmes.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the project : 48 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries;
- Proposals must be submitted by a consortium of at least 10 entities from 10 different eligible countries.