Sectors: Culture - Media, Gender equality, Information, Innovation, New technologies, Telecommunications, Youth
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
- For more information: click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – European Cooperation projects Medium Scale – 2021
Funds for: strengthening the transnational creation and circulation of European works and artists and enhancing the capacity of European cultural and creative sectors to nurture talents, to innovate, to prosper and to generate jobs and growth
Priorities and funded actions:
- To foster cooperation between organisations active in the culture field;
- To increase the European dimension of creation and circulation of European artistic content;
- To encourage the development, experimentation, dissemination or application of new and innovative practices
- To increase cultural access and participation in culture as well as audience engagement and development both physically and digitally;
- To promote societal resilience and to enhance social inclusion in/through culture in particular of/for people with disabilities, people belonging to minorities and people belonging to socially marginalised groups, as well as intercultural dialogue;
- To contribute to the European Green Deal and including the New European Bauhaus, by encouraging the European cultural and creative sectors to co-create, adopt and disseminate more environment-friendly practices, as well as to raise awareness on sustainable development through their cultural activities;
- To help the European cultural and creative sectors fully take advantage of new technologies to enhance their competitiveness, as well as to accelerate their digital transition as a response to the COVID-19 crisis;
- To build the capacity within the European cultural and creative sectors, including grass-roots organisations and microorganisations, to be active at the international level – in Europe and beyond;
Among financed actions:
- Music creation, promotion, distribution and monetisation, helping the sector to address in particular new digital, legal and technical trends stemming from innovations in the market and new business
- Cross-border circulation of European music and music export
beyond EU borders;
- Communication, co-creation and mediation with citizens and
relevant stakeholders in design, planning and building processes;
- The integration of European Green Deal and in particular New European Bauhaus principles in their practices;
- The internationalization of careers in Europe and beyond.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: 48 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries;
- Proposals must be submitted by a consortium of minimum 5 entities from 5 different eligible countries