Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
The final list of eligible associated countries is available here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – European mini-slate development – 2021
Funds for: nurturing talents, competence and skills and to stimulate cross-border cooperation, mobility and innovartion in the creation and production of European audiovisual works, encouraging collaboration across Member States with different audiovisual capacities.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To reach a stronger position on European and international markets for companies selected under European mini-slate development;
- To increase quality, feasibility, cross-border potential and market value of European works supported
Among financed actions:
- Feature films, animations and creative documentaries of a minimum length of 60 minutes intended primarily for cinematic release;
- Fiction projects (one-off or series) of a total duration of minimum 90 minutes, animation (one-off or series) of a total duration of minimum 24 minutes and creative documentaries (one-off or series) of a total duration of minimum 50 minutes intended primarily for the purposes of television or digital platform
- Interactive, non-linear fiction, animation or creative documentary projects (e.g. narrative virtual reality projects) of any duration
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals;
- Initial duration of the action: 36 months
- Be legal entities;
- Be established in eligible countries;
- Only applications by single applicants are allowed