Sectors: Culture - Media, Youth
Beneficiaries: Media and cultural organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For more information: Click here (list available soon)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – European VOD networks and operators – 2021
Funds for: promoting the offer of European content and increasing the global audience of the European VOD platforms
Priorities and funded actions:
- To improve the competitiveness and attractiveness of European VOD platforms offering a significant proportion of non-national European audiovisual works;
- To increase the accessibility, visibility, discoverability and prominence of European content for a wider global audience
Among financed actions
- Action to develop attractive cross-border offer of European content;
- Actions to improve the accessibility, visibility, discoverability and prominence of European content;
- Actions to develop innovative digital promotion, marketing and branding strategies;
- Mechanisms to better understand consumer behaviours at European level and develop new audiences outreach;
- Exchange of knowledge and best practice
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: between 12 and 18 months
- Be a legal entity established in a EU Member States, a country associated to the Creative Europe Programme or a country participating in the MEDIA Strand of the Creative Europe Programme;
- Be owned directly, or by majority participation, by nationals