Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Media and cultural organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For more information: Click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – Films on the Move – 2021
Funds for: enhancing the circulation, promotion, online and theatrical distribution of European audiovisual works, within the Union and internationally in the new digital environment; including through innovative business model
Priorities and funded actions:
- To develop pan-European theatrical and/or online distribution strategies for non-national European films;
- To increase investment in theatrical and/or online promotion and distribution of non-national European films in view of expanding audience reach;
- To develop links between the production and distribution sector thus improving the competitive position of non-national European films on a global market
Among financed actions
- Campaigns for the pan-European theatrical and/or online distribution of eligible European films, outside their country of origin, coordinated by the sales agent of the film
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: between 24 and 36 months
- Be a legal entity established in a EU Member States, a country associated to the Creative Europe Programme or a cpuntry participating in the MEDIA strand of the Creative Europe Programme and owned directly, or by majority participation, by nationals;
- Be a European sales agent;
- B appointed by the producer of the submitted film by way of an international sales agreement providing for the right to sell the film in at least 15 countries participating in the MEDIA strand