Sectors: Culture - Media, Innovation
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For more information: Click here (list available soon)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – Innovative tools and business models – 2021
Funds for: developing promotion and marketing tools, including on line and through the use of data analytics, to increase the prominence, visibility, cross-border access, and audience reach of European work.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To encourage the development and/or the spread of innovative tools and business models in order to improve the visibility, availability, audience and diversity of European works in the digital age and/or the competitiveness of the European audiovisual industry
- Priority 1: To develop subtitling or accessibility /discoverability/recommendation tools to be widely used across borders and across platforms in order to improve the visibility, the availability and the audience potential of European audiovisual works;
- Priority 2: To develop business tools improving the efficiency and the transparency of the audiovisual markets;
- Priority 3: To develop business models seeking to optimise the synergies and complementarities between the distribution platforms (festivals, cinemas, VOD…);
- Priority 4: To develop business tools exploring new modes of production, financing, distribution or promotion enabled or enhanced by new technology (AI, big data, blockchain, etc.)
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: 36 months
- Be a legal entity established in a EU Member State, a country associated to the Creative Europe Programme or a country participating in the MEDIA Strand of the Creative Europe Programme;
- Be owned directly, or by majority participation, by nationals