Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
The list of participants countries is available here.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – Markets & Networking – 2021
Funds for: nurturing talents, competence and skills and to stimulate cross-border cooperation, mobility and innovation in the creation and production of European audiovisual works, encouraging collaboration across Member States with different audiovisual capacities.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To improve the European/international dimension of existing large industry markets, and to increase the systemic impact of smaller initiatives;
- To encourage the development of networks among European professionals;
- To mprove the competitiveness and circulation of European A/V works on international markets and to enhance diversity;
- To ensure that Europe’s AV industry is taking full advantage of digitalisation.
Among financed actions:
- Physical, digital, or hybrid markets for European audiovisual professionals;
- Business-to-business promotional activities of European works.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the action: 12 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Be established in one of the eligible countries.