Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Gender equality, Information, New technologies, Telecommunications, Youth
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, International Organisation, Media and cultural organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
The final list of eligible associated countries is available here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – Pan-European cultural entities – 2021
Funds for : offering training, professionalization and performance opportunities for young high potential artists.
Priorities and funded actions:
- Enhancing the visibility of European cultural diversity and cultural heritage;
- Fostering the emergence of artistic excellence and the achievement of the highest possible standard of orchestral performance;
- Supporting the activities of organisations and artists who act as promoters and ambassadors of EU cultural values;
- Fostering participation and access to high-level artistic creation for young and new audiences;
- Fostering the sector’s capacity to be resilient and prepared to take advantage of the opportunities offered by digital technologies for both professional development of artists and performances’ accessibility.
- Priority 1: supporting the capacity building and professionalisation of young highly-talented musicians, providing them with high standards career’s development paths through recruitment, training and performance opportunities.
Among financed actions:
- Activities that involve young and highly-talented European musicians in the field of orchestras;
- Recruitment and training of young highly talented artists;
- Performance using appropriate means including live performances or digital tools.
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals.
- Initial duration of the project: 36 months.
- Be legal entities (public or private bodies);
- Be established on one of the eligible countries;
- Be national/resident in at least 20 countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme;
- The coordinator must have had a legal existence for at least 2 years on the date of the deadline for submission;
- Only applications by single applicants are allowed.