Sectors: Culture - Media, Innovation, New technologies
Beneficiaries: Media and cultural organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For more information: Click here (list available soon)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – Talent & Skills – 2021
Funds for: fostering talents and skills of the audiovisual sector professionals in order to adapt to new creative processes and new business models with a view to maximise and fully exploit the opportunities of digital innovation
Priorities and funded actions:
- To reinforce the capacity to fully exploit the creative and commercial potential of the digital transition in all formats and for all platforms;
- To promote innovation, competitiveness, scalability, cooperation and sustainability, including through mobility in the European audiovisual sector
- Priority 1: To nurture talents, competence and skills;
- Priority 2: To stimulate cross-border cooperation, digital transformation and innovation in the creation and production of European audiovisual works;
- Priority 3: To encourage collaboration accross Member States
Among financed actions
- Physical and/ or online training courses;
- Boot-camp courses;
- Mentoring programmes;
- Capacity-building activities
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: 12 months
- Be a legal entity established in a EU Member States, a country associated to the Creative Europe Programme or a country participating in the MEDIA Strand of the Creative Europe Programme and owned directly or by majority participation, by nationals from such countries