Sectors: Culture - Media, Innovation, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Media and cultural organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
- For more information: click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
CREA – TV and online content – 2021
Funds for: nurturing talents, competence and skills and to stimulate cross-border cooperation, mobility and innovation in the creation and production of European audiovisual works, encouraging collaboration across Member States with different audiovisual capacities.
Priorities and funded actions:
- To increase the capacity of audiovisual producers to develop and produce strong projects with significant potential to circulate throughout Europe and beyond
- To facilitate European and international co-productions within the television and online sector
- To produce high quality programming aimed at wide international distribution and promoted to a wide audience including commercial exploitation in the multi-platform environment by strengthening the independence of producers and enhancing collaboration
Among financed actions
- Works (drama films, animaton and documentary) intended for linear or non-linear broadcasting
- This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
- Initial duration of the action: between 24 or 36 months
- Be a legal entity established in a EU Member States, a country associated to the Creative Europe Programme or a country participating in the MEDIA Strand of the Creative Europe Programme and owned directly or by majority participation, by nationals from such countries
- Be an independent European audiovisual production company
- Strong cooperation between operators from different countries participating in the MEDIA Strand is expected
- Projects must demonstrate innovative aspects in terms of content and financing that show a clear link with the envisaged distribution strategies