Sectors: Culture - Media, Information
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Eligible countries : click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Creative Europe – Bridging culture and audiovisual content through digital – 2020
Funds for: fostering policy development, innovation, creativity, audience development and new business and management models through support for transnational policy cooperation
Priorities and funded actions:
* To enhance the cooperation among different cultural and creative sectors and through the use of new technologies;
* To bring positive and long-lasting effects on the production, access, distribution, promotion and monetisation of culture and creativity including cultural heritage
* Problem solving approach and addressing challenges for the cultural and creative sectors;
* Promoting audiences and the user experience in scoping the problem;
* Considering technology as an enabler in addressing key problems, rather than an objective on its own
* Supporting innovation as regards the creation, distribution and promotion of creative content;
* Addressing cross-sectoral collaboration as well as the use of enabling technologies
Among financed actions
– Projects featuring new forms of creation at the cross roads between different cultural and creative sectors, including the audiovisual, and through the use of innovative technologies, including virtual reality;
– Projects fostering innovative cross-sectoral approaches and tools to facilitate access, distribution, promotion and/or monetisation of culture and creativity, including cultural heritage
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action : up to 18 months
* Activities should take place between 01/01/2021 and 30/06/2022
– Be non-profit or profit making entities, public authorities, international organisations, universities, educational institutions, research centres;
– Be a consortium with at least 3 legal entities coming from 3 different eligible countries, and presenting a diverse range of expertise across several cultural and creative sectors, including audiovisual;
– Be established in the EU or in eligible non-EU countries