Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References: To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Non-EU countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme Culture: Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Tunisia, Armenia, Kosovo, Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Republic of Serbia
Amount: To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful: To view this information, please connect.
Contact: To view this information, please connect.
Advice: To view this information, please connect.
Creative Europe – Co-creation and co-production scheme for the music sector – 2019
Funds for: Boosting European Music Diversity and Talent through a preparatory action “Music Moves Europe”
Priorities and funded actions:
* To pave the way towards the “sectorial support for music” as a new element for the next Creative Europe Programme post-2020;
* To identify and support at least 10 innovative and sustainable pilot co-production and co-creation programmes for songwriters and musicians in the music sector with a clear European added-value;
* To facilitate the development of European music repertoire;
* To bring together songwriters and music performers with different nationalities and backgrounds in order to create a diverse learning environment that nurtures creativity and enhance mutual learning
* To focus on emerging artists;
* To have a clear vision on how the outputs, notably the newly created songs will be promoted in order to reach the audience;
* Producing new repertoire with international writing teams;
* Co-production and co-creation;
* Skills development, including personal and career development
Among financed actions
* Organisation of co-creation and co-production schemes in the music sector;
* Training, mentoring and peer learning schemes;
* Trainee schemes with paid replacement;
* Pitching, promotion of created songs in order to commercialise the created songs;
* Communication and dissemination of projects results;
* To deliver tangible results, these small-scale schemes should reach at least 20 songwriters and musicians taking part and completing the activities
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 14 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be a public or private organisation such as: non-profit organisations, public authorities (national, regional, local), universities or SMEs;
– Be an established entity, organisation or provider demonstrating relevant music sector expertise with knowledge and capacity to organise music co-creation camps or workshops and / or music residencies;
– In case of a consortium, be composed of at least two legal entities;
– Be established in EU Member States or in non-EU countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme Culture
– Actions must take place in the European Union or in a country participating in the Creative Europe Programme Culture