Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Information, Innovation
Beneficiaries: Media and cultural organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Eligible countries: Click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Creative Europe – CREA – Support for European Cooperation projects – 2020
Funds for: supporting the European cooperation projects
Priorities and funded actions:
* To strengthen the capacity of the European cultural and creative sectors to operate transnationally and internationally;
* To promote the transnational circulation of cultural and creative works and cultural and creative players, in particular artists;
* To contribute to audience development and improve access to cultural and creative works in the Union and beyond with a particular focus on children, young people, people with disabilities and underrepresented groups;
* To contribute to innovation and creativity in the field of culture, for instance through testing of new business models and promoting innovative spillovers on other sectors
* Promoting the transnational mobility of artists and professionals to enabling them to cooperate internationally and to internationalise their careers;
* Strengthening audience development and improve access to European cultural and creative works with a particular focus on children, young people, people with disabilities and underrepresented groups;
* Improving capacity building by developing new skills for cultural professionals and promoting innovative approaches to creation, new and innovative models of revenue, management and marketing for the cultural sectors, in particular as regards the digital shift;
* Contributing to the social integration of migrants and refugees by enhancing intercultural dialogue, promote shared EU values and mutual understanding and respect for other cultures;
* Raising awareness of common history and values, and reinforcing a sense of belonging to a common European space
Among financed actions
* Exchanges of cultural players with a view to capacity building enabling cultural players to acquire the skills and know-how needed to adapt to their changing environment: training sessions, workshops, the preparation of materials, websites for this purpose;
* Transnational exchanges of artefacts with a particular European dimension: exhibitions that tour between the different partners or through a museum in one country loaning exhibits to museums in other countries, with special attention being paid to extending and enlarging the audiences for these works, and extending the lifespan of exhibitions;
* Cultural activities that seek to support the integration of refugees in Europe by giving the opportunity to EU citizens and refugees to work together: joint creation and performances for example original theatre, music, audio-visual works and street performances, taking into account language issues, gender and legal aspects, mobility issues and specificities of the target population
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 48 months
– Be cultural operators active in the cultural and creative sectors;
– Be a legal person for at least 2 years on the date of the project deadline;
> For category 1 projects
– Be a consortium composed of one project leader and two partners having their legal seat in at least 3 different countries
> For category 2 projects
– Be a consortium composed of one project leader and five partners having their legal seat in at least 6 different countries