Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Information, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries/New indipendent states: Countries covered by the European Neighbourhood Policy in accordance with the procedures defined with those countries following the framework agreements providing for their participation in EU programmes
Balkans : potential candidates countries
Swiss confederation : on the basis of a bilateral agreement to be concluded
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support the capacity of the European cultural and creative sectors to operate transnationally and internationally and to promote the transnational circulation of cultural and creative works and transnational mobility of cultural and creative players, in particular artists.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to both the structuring and promotion of the European cultural sector
– To enable cultural and creative organisations to operate transnationally and to promote the cross-border circulation of works of culture and the mobility of cultural players
This call for proposals foresees two categories
– Category 1: Smaller scale cooperation projects
– Category 2: Larger scale cooperation projects
– Supporting actions providing cultural and creative players with skills, competences and know-how that contribute to strengthening the cultural and creative sectors
– Supporting actions enabling cultural and creative players to cooperate internationally and to internationalise their careers and activities in the Union and beyond, when possible on the basis of long-term strategies
– Providing support to strengthen European cultural and creative organisations and international networking in order to facilitate access to professional opportunitiessupporting international cultural activities, such as for instance exhibitions, exchanges and festivals
– Supporting the circulation of European literature with a view to ensuring the widest possible accessibility
– Supporting audience development as a means of stimulating interest in and improving access to European cultural and creative works and tangible and intangible cultural heritage
Among financed actions
– Transnational cooperation activities between cultural and/or creative organisations aimed at achieving the above-mentioned objectives. The scheme has a flexible, interdisciplinary approach. Activities can either focus on one or more objectives, in either one or more cultural and creative sectors.