Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Information, Local development
Beneficiaries: Corporations, SMEs
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to foster the development of emerging talent and stimulate the transnational mobility of cultural and creative players and circulation of works and to help increase recognition and visibility of cultural and creative artists and creators.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Fostering the mobility and the visibility of creators and artists
– Stimulating a genuine Europe-wide programming of cultural and artistic activities
– Implementing a communication and branding strategy
– Contributing to greater audience development through extensive use of information and communication technologies and innovative approaches
– Providing visibility to Europe’s values and different cultures
Among financed actions
– Coordination, monitoring, promotion, evaluation and supervision of the platform members’ activities
– Conception and implementation of a communication and a branding strategy
– Provision of financial support to third parties implementing eligible activities