Sectors: Culture - Media, Employment, Industry, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Corporations, International Organisation, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Increasing the circulation of audiovisual content and facilitate transnational co-productions
Main beneficiaries: independent European audiovisual production companies
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increase the capacity of audiovisual producers to develop European audiovisual works with the potential to circulate throughout Europe and beyond;
– Facilitate European and international co-production
– Development of European audiovisual works of all nature and of interactive work with enhanced cross-border circulation potential;
– Support to activities aiming to support European audiovisual production companies with a view to facilitating European and international coproductions of audiovisual works
Among financed actions
– Development and production activities of a short film;
– Development and production activities of content longer than 20 minutes