Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Training centres
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA: Iceland and Norway
Candidate countries: Turkey, Albania, Serbia, Montenegro and the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina
New Independent States:Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support cultural, audio-visual and crosssectorial projects aiming at facilitating the integration of refugees in the European environment, enhancing mutual cultural understanding and fostering intercultural and interreligious dialogue, tolerance and respect for other cultures.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To establish transnational cultural and audiovisual projects
– help refugees socialise and express themselves without necessarily speaking immediately the host country language
– be learning platforms in a wider sense, fostering respect and understanding for diversity, intercultural and civic competencies, democratic values and citizenship
– give EU citizens the opportunity to discover, learn from and understand the values and cultures of refugees and – in the process rediscover and enrich their own
– support the showcasing and co-creation of cultural and/or audiovisual works across Europe
– offer the possibility of collaboration with organisations in other sectors in order to stimulate a more comprehensive, rapid, effective and long-term response to this global challenge