Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call of proposals aims to create and operate a network of cinemas.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Operating transnationally and internationally and promoting transnational circulation and mobility.
– Encouraging cinema owners and operators to screen a significant proportion of non-national European films
– Contributing to raise the interest of the audience for non-national films including through the development of educational and awareness activities for young cinemas-goers
– Helping those cinemas to adapt their strategy to the changing environment including by promoting innovative approaches in terms of their offer, interaction with the audience and potential partnerships with other players of the film industry
– Encouraging exchange of best practice, knowledge sharing and other forms of collaboration amongst members of network.
– Contributing to the policy dialogue on the film industry by disseminating the outcome of the activities of the network beyond its members
Among financed actions
– Networking activities: information, animation and communication
– Provide financial support to participating cinemas implementing eligible activities listed below: Actions aiming at promoting and screening European films, educational activities aiming at raising awareness among young cinema-goers, promotion and marketing activities in cooperation with other distribution platforms (e.g. TV broadcasters, VOD platforms)