Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Information, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase the capacity of audiovisual operators to develop European audiovisual works with a potential to circulate in Europe and beyond and to facilitate European and international coproductions including those with television broadcasters and to encourage business to business exchanges by facilitating access to markets and innovative business tools enabling audiovisual operators to increase the visibility of their projects on European and international markets.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the European/international dimension and effectiveness of existing large industry markets and to increase the systemic impact of smaller initiatives;
– To encourage the deployment of innovative tools taking advantage of the opportunities created by developing digital technologies;
– To increase the visibility of professionals and A/V works from European countries with a low production capacity and to enhance cultural diversity;
– To encourage the development of networks and increase the number of European co-productions and a greater diversification of talents and sources of funding;
– To improve the competitiveness and circulation of European A/V works on international markets;
– To ensure that Europe’s AV industry is taking full advantage of digitisation;
– To foster talent, creativity and innovation.
Among financed actions
– Facilitating European and international co-productions including short films, video games, television series and cross media;
– Facilitating access to professional audiovisual trade events and markets and the use of online business tools inside and outside Europe;
– Facilitating circulation of European works, including shorts, in Europe and worldwide on all platforms in all formats.