Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA : Iceland, Norway
Balkans : Bosnia and Herzegovina
New Independant States : Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposal is to promote transnational circulation in the fields of media, audiovisual and cinema.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support audience development as a means of stimulating interest in audiovisual works
– To improve acces to audiovisual works
– To promote film literacy
– To increase audiences’ knowledge of, and interest in, European audiovisual works
– To facilitate the circulation of European films worldwide and of international films in the Union via international cooperation projects
Among financed actions
– Action 1 : Film literacy : Cooperation between film literacy initiatives
– Action 2 : Audience development initiatives