Sectors: Culture - Media, Employment
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans : Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kosovo
Mediterranean countries: Israel, Morocco
New independant state: Moldova
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to reinforce the European audiovisual sector’s capacity to operate transnationally and internationally.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase the capacity of audiovisual operators to develop European audiovisual works with a potential to circulate in the Union and beyond
– To facilitate European and international co-production, including television broadcasters
– The development of European audiovisual works with enhanced cross-border circulation potential
– Activities aiming at supporting European audiovisual production companies, in particular independent production companies, with a view to facilitating European and international co-productions of audiovisual works including television works
Among financed actions
– drama films (one-off or series) of a total duration of minimum 90 minutes
– animation films (one-off or series) of a total duration of minimum 24 minutes
– creative documentaries (one-off or series) of minimum 50 minutes intended primarily for the purposes of television exploitation