Sectors: Culture - Media, Industry, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Corporations, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase the capacity of audiovisual operators to develop European audiovisual works with a potential to circulate in the Union and beyond and to facilitate European and international co-production, including with television broadcasters.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the development of European audiovisual works in particular films and television works such as fiction, documentaries, children’s and animated films, as well as interactive works such as videogames and multimedia with enhanced cross-border circulation potential
– To support activities aiming at supporting European audiovisual production companies, in particular independent production companies, with a view to facilitating European and international co-productions of audiovisual works including television works
Among financed actions
– Feature films, animations and creative documentaries of a minimum length of 60 minutes intended primarily for cinema release
– Drama films of a total duration of minimum 90 minutes, animation of a total duration of minimum 24 minutes and creative documentaries of a duration of minimum 50 minutes intended primarily for the purposes of television
– Fiction projects, animation and creative documentaries intended primarily for the purposes of Digital platform exploitation