Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, New technologies
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to facilitate the acquisition and improvement of skills and competences of audiovisual professionals and the development of networks.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Facilitating the acquisition and improvement of skills and competencies of audiovisual professionals
– The development of networks
– Use of digital technologies
– Adaptation to market development
– To test new approaches to audience development
– Test of new business models
– Development of a comprehensive range of training measures
– To promote the acquisition and improvement of skills and competencies by audiovisual professionals
– Knowledge sharing and networking initiatives
– The integration of digital technologies
Among financed activities
– Training in audience development, marketing, new modes of distribution and exploitation including those relying on the latest digital technologies
– Training in financial and commercial management with a view to stimulate access to finance and new business models
– Training in development and production of audiovisual works including knowledge sharing and networking capabilities
– Training in facing the challenges of the digital shift to ensure adaptation to market developments