Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Corporations, International Organisation, Investment Funds, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support international co-production funds.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase the capacity of audiovisual operators to develop European audiovisual works
– To facilitate European and international coproduction
– To help European and international co-production partners to meet
– To provide indirect support for audiovisual works co-produced by supporting international co-production funds
Among financed actions
– Production of feature films, animations and documentaries intended primarily for cinema release
– Implementation of concrete distribution strategy aiming at the better circulation of the supported works. The film should be distributed in at least 3 territories out of which at least one participating in the MEDIA Sub-programme and at least one third country