Sectors: Culture - Media, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA countries: Norway, Island
Balkan countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia
ENP, are partially eligible: Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Tunisie
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – CREA – Support…
Funds for: supporting the production and circulation of films
Main beneficiaries: private companies, public bodies
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: support the production and circulation of international co-production of films
Main beneficiaries: Private companies, public bodies, international organisations, research centers
Priorities and funded actions:
* Increase the capacity of audiovisual operators to develop European audiovisual works with a potential to circulate in the Union and beyond;
* Facilitate European and international co-production, including with television broadcasters;
* Support activities helping European and international co-production partners to come together and/or providing indirect support for audiovisual works co-produced by international co-production funds based in a country participating in the Programme
* Support international co-production funds based in a country participating in the MEDIA Sub-programme in order to facilitate the production and the circulation of culturally diverse international co-productions of film projects in the following categories: animation, creative documentary and fiction;
* Open-up access to international co-production funds for productions from all countries participating in the MEDIA Sub-programme and encourage companies to internationally co-produce works with high creative/artistic value and cultural diversity and with wide cross-border exploitation potential, able to reach audiences worldwide
Among financed actions
* Implementation of concrete distribution strategy aiming at the better circulation of the supported works;
* The film shall be distributed in at least 3 territories out of which at least one country participating in MEDIA Sub-programme and at least one Third country
* This call for proposal is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 37 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be a private or public organisation;
– European applicant must act with at least one co-applicant established in a Third country;
– Applicant must have a co-production fund that has been legally constituted and active for at least 12 months at the moment of submission of the application
– Actions must take place between 2020 and 2023