Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Corporations, SMEs
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase the capacity of audiovisual producers to develop projects with the potential to circulate throughout the Union and beyond and to facilitate European and international co-production, including with television broadcasters.
Priorities and funded actions:
To develop a Slate of 3 to 5 projects (Slate Funding) intended for cinema release, television broadcasting or commercial exploitation on digital platforms
Projects of the slate must present:
– High creative/artistic value and cultural diversity
– Wide cross-border potential able to reach audiences at European and international levels,
– Greater cooperation between operators from different countries participating in the MEDIA Sub-programme,
– Enhanced audience reach based on strategies for marketing and distribution envisaged from the development phase
– Strengthening companies position in both the European and international markets as well as their financial capacity
– Expanding companies activities and their innovation capacity to explore new fields and markets.
– Feature films, animation and creative documentaries of a minimum length of 60 minutes
– Drama films (one-off or series) of a total duration of minimum 90 minutes, animation (one-off or series) of a total duration of minimum 24 minutes and creative documentaries (one-off or series) of a total duration of minimum 50 minutes intended primarily for the purposes of television or for the purposes of digital platform exploitation