Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Innovation, New technologies, Youth
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The action will be implemented through the design and implementation of innovative interdisciplinary modules that will be included in existing arts, culture, science, engineering, technology and/or other relevant masters.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Equipping students in arts in creativity, business and technology with the knowledge and core transferable competences they need to think and work across cultural and creative sectors and disciplines;
– Improving the quality and relevance of teaching and learning in arts and culture disciplines by linking creativity, business and technology;
– Developing an entrepreneurial culture among the students and the teaching staff
– Testing, validating the modules and improving their content if needed;
– Applying the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) to the modules;
– Sharing of results and exchanges on most effective practices and lessons learnt among the partners