Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Industry, Information
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Participating States to Creative Europe
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – Creative Europe – Define
Funds for: To define and test policies and actions for sustaining and developing CCIs
Main beneficiaries: Private entities
Other topics: Generating crosssectoral benefits and spill-overs in the different areas and sectors CCIs interface with
Other beneficiaries: Public entities
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: To define and test policies and actions for sustaining and developing CCIs and to generating crosssectoral benefits and spill-overs in the different areas and sectors CCIs interface with
Main beneficiaries: private and public entities
Priorities and funded actions:
* Proposals should as a minimum include the following activities related to Finance, Learning, Innovation and Patenting (FLIP):
– Finance: Elaboration of guidelines, followup of EU CCI actions;
– Learning: Support skills classification system, development of guidelines for CCI skills development, activities and dissemination;
– Innovation: Guidelines for CCIs development, good practice cases and showcase events on innovative models, peer-to-peer hubs exchange;
– Patenting: Analysis, case studies and recommendations;
* Proposals should also specify how they are going to achieve an optimal geographical balance and coverage
– Enhanced skills concerning access to finance for CCIs;
– Recommendations on enhanced value recognition and defending intellectual property of CCIs, and on improved recognition of intangibles for CCI loans;
– Enhanced cultural and creative education, skills and readiness for the job market;
– Strengthened trans-national and cross-sectoral cooperation within the cultural and creative sectors and other stakeholders
Among financed actions
– Workshops, seminars, study-visits, meetings;
– Exchange programmes, peer learning;
– Training and skills development activities;
– Development of communication activities;
– Actions aiming at exchanges of good practices, development of guidelines, recommendations, manuals, reports