Sectors: Culture - Media, New technologies, Research, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Banks, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Investment Funds, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to test the added value of subtitling on the on-line circulation and out-reach of European cultural audiovisual programming in the European Union
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the provision of a minimum of 600 hours of diverse European subtitled factual audiovisual cultural content on-line in a number of territories
– To assess the impact of this provision
– The provision of an existing non-linear audiovisual media service or web service which consists of a minimum of 600 hours of existing factual audiovisual content, available in at least two additional EU official languages through subtitling
– Promotional activities including the development and implementation of a marketing strategy for the service
– Research activities to measure the impact of the action on the audience in particular the outreach of the activity, the user profile and the user behaviour
– Organisation of an event to disseminate the final results of the pilot project and share these results with EU stakeholders and public policy makers