Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Information, Telecommunications
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to test innovative actions, in order to increase citizens’ ability to think critically about content they receive through social and traditional media ; to increase user’s awareness of the truthfullness of online information and to promote a more responsible use of the internet
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increasing user’s ability to distinguish information from propaganda;
– Deconstructing media communication;
– Interact through social media in a responsible way
Among financed actions
– Promotional activities targeted at informing citizens and journalists;
– Innovative campaigns aimed at helping social media users to exercise critical thinking and responsibility;
– Creation of multilingual online material and interactive tools to improve the capacities of citizens to acquire a critical understanding of information and images