Sectors: Culture - Media, Innovation, New technologies
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Eligible non-EU third countries, participants to the Creative Europe Programme: Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Republic of Serbia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine and Tunisia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at strengthening existing networks and individual cultural and creative stakeholders, facilitating the interaction among them, two-way handson policy learning with concrete results, studies and examples of best practice
Priorities and funded actions:
– Bring closer together cultural and creative spaces and local decision-makers;
– Help to better valorise public spaces for social and urban regeneration through culture;
– Share best practice concerning social inclusion and the relations of cultural and creative spaces with their neighbourhoods;
– Explore and share best practice of cultural and creative spaces with aspects of the collaborative economy and innovative models for the delivery of public services
– Creative hubs;
– Support to cultural and creative spaces as well as other stakeholders in particular at the local level, including local, municipal and regional authorities
Among financed actions
– Conferences, seminars, study-visits, meetings;
– Exchange programmes, peer learning;
– Training and skills development activities, exchanges of good practices, manuals, reports;
– Development of a web page, communication activities;