Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at generating and delivering an added value to the activities carried out by festivals in Europe which contribute to the Europe 2020 strategy of smart, sustainable and inclusive growth.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to continue the work of the pilot project and prepare the ground for the development of the award and the label into a permanent action, possibly European Festival Award and European Festival Label.
– the establishment of a solid, credible and transparent mechanism for the selection of European festivals to receive a label and/or award during a high quality and visible awards ceremony
– the development of a branding strategy in the continuity of the pilot project, for a recognisable and valuable label and award
– high visibility for the award and label, the winners and the values that labelled festivals promote, engaging different target groups for the label and awards
– a strong network with a view to ensuring the sustainable impact of the label and awards
Among financed actions
– activities aimed at engaging stakeholders
– activities aimed at selecting and evaluating applications
– organisation of award ceremonies
– awareness and dissemination actions
– actions aiming at the creation and improving of networks, exchanges of good practices