Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Information, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EEA countries: Norway, Island
Balkan countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia
ENP, are partially eligible: Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Tunisie
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
We funding – Creative Europe – Stimulate…
Funds for: stimulating the interest in European films and audiovisual works
Main beneficiaries: public/private entities
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: stimulating interest in, and improving access to, European audiovisual works in particular through promotion, events, film literacy and festivals
Main beneficiaries: non-profit and profit-making entities, public authorities, international organisations, universities, research centers, educational institutions, private entities
Priorities and funded actions:
* To promote film literacy and film education in order to increase audiences’ knowledge of European films and increasing the interest in these films, including works of the audiovisual and cinematographic heritage;
* To address the contribution that European films and other audiovisual works can make to education
* Developing cooperation between European partners for film education projects;
* Increasing the impact of film education projects;
* Developing new and innovative film education projects especially using digital tools
Among financed actions
* Mechanisms for better cooperation between film education initiatives in Europe;
* Mechanisms to increase the contribution that existing European films and audiovisual works, including curated catalogues of films, make towards education;
* New and innovative projects, especially using digital tools
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
* Eligibility :
– Be a non-profit or profit-making entity, a public authority, an international organisation, a university, a research centre, an educational institution, a private entity
– Be established in an EU Member State, a candidate country, an EFTA country which is a member of the EEA, Switzerland, or in a country covered by the European Neighbourhood Policy
– Be a consortium (project leader and at least 2 partners) of entities
– Actions must take place in the European Union