Sectors: Culture - Media, SME Policy, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Countries covered by the European Neighbourhood Policy
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – EACEA- Increase…
Funds for: Increasing the development of audiovisual projects
Main beneficiaries: European company, independent company
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Increasing the capacity of audiovisual producers to develop projects
Main beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations, international organisations, universities
Priorities and funded actions:
* To safeguard, develop and promote European cultural and linguistic diversity and to promote Europe’s cultural heritage;
* To strengthen the competitiveness of the European cultural and creative sectors, in particular of the audiovisual sector, with a view to promoting smart, sustainable and inclusive growth
* Priority 1:
– Facilitating the acquisition and improvement of skills and competences of audiovisual professionals and the development of networks;
– Increasing the capacity of audiovisual operators to develop European audiovisual works with a potential to circulate in the Union and beyond and to facilitate European and international co-production;
– Encouraging business-to-business exchanges by facilitating access to markets and business tools enabling audiovisual operators to increase the visibility of their projects on Union and international markets
– Supporting theatrical distribution through transnational marketing, branding, distribution and exhibition of audiovisual works;
– Promoting transnational marketing, branding and distribution of audiovisual works on all other non-theatrical platforms;
– Supporting audience development as a means of stimulating interest in, and improving access to, European audiovisual works;
– Promoting new distribution modes in order to allow the emergence of new business models
Among financed actions
* Fiction projects;
* Creative documentaries
* This call is an open call for proposal
* Initial duration of the action: 30 months
– Be a private or pulic non-profit organisation;
– Be a public authorities;
– Be a non-profit making entity;
– Be: an international organisations; a university, an educational institution, a research centre;
– Be established in an EU Member State, overseas countries and territories, an acceding country, candidate country and potential candidate, the Swiss Confederation, a country covered by the European Neighbourhood Policy
– Actions must take place in the EU