Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, New technologies, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The programme seeks to support projects mainly working on transnational mobility, audience development (accessible and inclusive culture) and capacity building (notably digitisation, new business models and education and training).
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the capacity of European sectors of culture and creativity to operate at the international level (exhibitions, exchanges, festivals …)
– To foster transnational circulation of works and European literature, as well as the mobility of cultural and creative actors
– Supporting the accessibility of artists and professionals of European culture and the European works to a wider public, in particular youth and under-represented groups
– Develop the know-how and skills of the cultural and creative sectors professionals
– Transnational mobility: transnational mobility of artists and professionals, as well as the transnational circulation of cultural and creative works, the aim of which is to promote cultural exchanges, intercultural dialogue, understanding for cultural diversity and social inclusion
– Audience development: It aims to directly engage people and communities in experiencing, enjoying and valuing arts and culture
– Capacity building : Digitisation, new business models, training and education