Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The programme seeks to support projects mainly working on transnational mobility, audience development (accessible and inclusive culture) and capacity building (notably digitisation, new business models and education and training).
Priorities and funded actions:
– Transnational mobility of artists and professionals, as well as the transnational circulation of cultural and creative works;
– Audience development;
– Capacity building and in particulary digitalisation, new business models and training/education.
Among financed projects
– Exchanges of cultural players with a view to capacity building enabling cultural players to acquire the skills and know-how needed to adapt to their changing environment (digital shift, new business and management models, new approaches to audience development, helping small organisations to develop business readiness in applying for bank loans). This can include training sessions, workshops, preparation of materials, websites for this purpose, etc.;
– Exchanges of cultural players between countries, including extended stays and residencies, which will help artists/cultural professionals with the development of their careers;
– Cultural organisations (e.g. concert halls, opera houses, theatres, festivals, orchestras, music groups, theatre groups, etc.) from different countries coming together to co-produce and/or perform and tour in different venues/events in different countries, or at a single event on condition that the event has a very large and recognised international reach with the capacity to have a multiplier effect in other countries.