Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Information, New technologies, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to foster the development of emerging talent and stimulate the transnational mobility of cultural and creative players and diffusion of works, with the potential to exert a broad influence on the cultural and creative sectors and to provide for lasting effects; and to help increase recognition and visibility of cultural and creative players, artists and creators with a strong commitment in terms of European programming through communication activities and branding strategy, including, the creation of a European quality label.
Priorities and funded actions:
Among financed actions
– Fostering the mobility and the visibility of European creators and artists, in particular emerging ones and those lacking international exposure;
– Stimulating and developing a genuine Europe-wide programming of cultural and artistic activities with the view of facilitating access to non-national European cultural and art works;
– Encouraging and facilitating co-productions, international touring, events, exhibitions and festivals;
– Implementing a communication and branding strategy, including, the development of a European quality label;
– Developing and building new audiences in particular young audience;
– Contributing to the development of educational and awareness-raising activities and of new business models, including the use of innovative distribution models in order to increase the visibility and audience for European culture and artistic creation.