Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Humanitarian, Local development, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidates countries: Sri Lanka.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen Civil Society Organisations and Local Authorities contributions to governance and development processes.
Priorities and funded actions:
– LOT 1 Civil Society Organisations (CSOs): To strengthen CSOs as actors in governance and accountability; To strengthen CSOs as partners in promoting social development of women; To strengthen CSOs as stakeholders in promoting inclusive and sustainable growth.
– LOT 2 Local Authorities (LAs): To support LAs as actors of enhanced local governance; To strengthen the capacity of LAs as welfare providers and promoters of inclusive and sustainable growth at local level.
– LOT 1 Civil Society Organisations (CSOs): Empowering CSOs in order for them to fulfil their role as watchdog organisations with a view to ultimately empower vulnerable population; Supporting CSOs’ actions in enhancing social development of women by improving their access to and benefit from social services; Actions will support interventions that aim at improving the livelihoods of vulnerable populations, particularly women and youth.
– LOT 2 Local Authorities (LAs): Local authorities support in enhancing local governance; Local authorities action to promote inclusive and sustainable growth.
Among financed actions
– Improving social, economic and political participation of targeted groups through promoting dialogue with authorities at all levels;
– Analytical or research work in support of lobbying, advocacy and legal reform;
– Monitoring and watchdog activities;
– Capacity building of targeted groups including building of networks.