Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Neighbourhood South: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria and Tunisia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to promote citizen engagement and political participation of young women and men, empowering them to assume a central and visible role in addressing common social challenges in partnership with peers to the South and North of the Mediterranean.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enable CSOs from the Neighbourhood South to engage in a more structured, inclusive, continuous and sustainable regional dialogue between civil society, EU institutions, regional entities and authorities
– To coordinate policy dialogue within Civil society in the Neighbourhood South (including online coordination platform);
– To organise the logistics and facilitate events in the region and with the EU;
– To enhance dialogue and advocacy capacities
Among financed actions
– Capacity building initiatives