Sectors: Co-op & Development, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa: Ivory Coast
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to allow independent producers wishing to benefit from the law guarantees access to land security that helps to build.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To accelerate the implementation of the law by a technical/administrative support of the private sector to independent producers with whom they are in contact/partnership
– Raise awareness the independent producers to the benefits of land tenure
– Define a methodology of intervention based on partnership between traditional owners with private operators allowing both acceleration and massification of treatment of land licenses
– Implement the device for the implementation of this intervention methodology
Among financed actions
– Awareness of the population
– To support transversely all the actors involved