Sectors: Citizenship, Energy, Environment, Innovation, Local development, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Philippines.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to generate more electricity from renewable energy, increase efficiency of energy use and increase access to affordable, disaster resilient energy for the poor.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase energy access and livelihood opportunities in the off-grid areas of the country, including the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) through sustainable and innovative renewable energy solutions;
– To promote awareness, knowledge, learning and capacity on SE4All (Sustainable Energy for All).
– Lot 1: Electrification of households and communities through renewable energy hybridization of diesel mini-grids;
– Lot 2: Electrification of households and communities through decentralized RE systems and RE micro- or mini-grids;
– Lot 3: Electrification of households and communities in the Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (ARMM) through Lot 1 and Lot 2 type projects;
– Lot 4: Promotion of excellence, learning and awareness on SE4All and the SDG7 (Sustainable Development Goal 7).
Among financed actions
– To promote universal energy access: to ensure that all the people across the globe have access to modern energy services;
– To promote rural development: to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people living in relatively isolated and sparsely populated areas through the provision of renewable energy solutions;
– To promote inclusive growth: equal opportunity for all sectors of society to contribute to and benefit from economic growth through access to modern energy services.