Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Environment, Health, Local development, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Country: Sao Tome and Principe.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to consolidate the development efforts of the Democratic Republic of Sao Tome and Principe, in particular, on poverty reduction and food security.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the capacity of local actors in the Lemba and Mé-Zochi districts to manage climate vulnerability and its adverse effects in rural areas in an integrated and sustainable manner.
– To contribute to improving the capacity of communities to solve problems and increase their capacity to adapt to climate change, working in the local management of natural resources;
– To implement community-based projects to improve the management of water, soil, forestry, or access to energy in rural areas;
– To implement structural actions in food security and nutrition, reducing the variability of agricultural productivity;
– To implement income-generating activities of Community interest.