Sectors: Education - Training, Health, Humanitarian, Youth
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DCI – AUP – Aid to Uprooted People Thailand – 2020
Funds for: contributing to a long-term solution to the challenges encountered by the Myanmar refugees living in 9 camps along the Myanmar border
Priorities and funded actions:
* To continue with the provision of basic services in the refugee camps in Thailand, while preparing Myanmar refugees for a voluntary return
* Prority 1: To provide continued access to basic services (health; water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH); education) for refugees in the nine camps for education and in at least three camps for Health and WASH across the Thai-Myanmar border
* Priority 2: To improve camp governance through sector-based interventions, leading to more self-reliant and empowered encamped refugees
* Priority 3: To improve preparedness for a sustainable voluntary return, in line with international standards
Among financial actions
* Building up refugee health work force
* Improve cross-border public health
* Provision of education services
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: between 24 and 30 months
– Be a legal person
– Be non-profit making
– Be a non-governemental organisation, or international (inter-governmental) organisation as defined by Article 156 of the EU Financial Regulation
– Be established in a Member State of the European Union or Thailand
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as intermediary
– Actions must take place in Thailand, Myanmar border