Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Gabon, the Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo
Morocco, Mauritania and Tunisia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The current call for proposals aims at supporting the concrete implementation of the commitments taken in the Rome Declaration.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote effective governance of migration and mobility and improved management of migratory flows in all their dimensions
– To enhance the positive impact of the increased regional and global migration and mobility of people on economic, social and environmental development.
– To organise mobility and legal migration, especially by supporting regional mobility and facilitating exchanges between the various actors involved in mobility, integrating migration considerations in education and employment policies, ensuring the respect of migrants’ rights.
– To improve border management and fight against irregular migration, including trafficking in human beings and migrant smuggling, in particular by supporting countries of origin, transit and destination to address irregular migration, strengthening operational cooperation in border management, return and readmission, fighting criminal networks, human trafficking and migrant smuggling.
– To strengthen synergies between migration and development, especially through promoting the positive potential of migration and of the diaspora, addressing links between migration and challenges such as environmental degradation, political instability, food security and poverty.
– To promote International Protection, in particular though reinforcing legal, political and operational frameworks relating to international protection at national and regional levels and developing capacities for reception, status determination, management of secondary movements and implementation of durable solutions
Among finananced actions
– Capacity building
– Drafting and implementation of appropriate legislative and policy frameworks
– Awareness raising