Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Gender equality, Human Rights
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Civil Society Organisations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidates countries: Kosovo
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DCI – Capacity development and financial support to CSOs working for gender equality amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and its aftermath and beyond – Kosovo – 2021
Funds for: supporting Kosovo CSOs working for gender equality in their efforts to mitigate the social and economic impacts of COVID-19 pandemic amongst the most vulnerable population in Kosovo, specifically women and girls
Priorities and funded actions:
* Ensuring that women’s and girl’s rights and specific interests/needs inform decision making, including on financial support, amidst the coronavirus pandemic and its aftermath and beyond.
* Priority 1: Strengthen women’s CSOs’ capacity to engage in decision-making processes and policy reforms, particularly related to the response to the socio-economic crisis resulting from the coronavirus pandemic, through the provision of small grants;
* Priority 2: Provision of capacity development for women’s CSOs, in order to improve effectiveness and impact amidst the coronavirus pandemic and its aftermath and in the future.
Among financed actions
* Actions to support the participation and influence of women’s groups and organisations in decisionmaking during and after the coronavirus crisis (including through the provision of ICT training and equipment);
* Actions that support cooperation with local and central government for women’s economic empowerment and social welfare during and after the coronavirus crisis;
* Actions to improve women’s access to government programmes, economic development opportunities, social services and emergency aid that address short and mid-term implications of the coronavirus crisis on women;
* Actions to influence government policies and programmes in the area of education, employment and social policies in order to promote women’s social and economic empowerment;
* Actions to advocate for equal access quality and gender-sensitive education;
* Actions to demand an effective institutional response to domestic violence in the context of crisis and beyond;
* Actions leading to improvement of rehabilitation and reintegration within the social services of persons experiencing violence;
* Actions promoting professional analysis for responsible gender budgeting;
* Advocacy actions for the rights of women and girls, including those with disabilities and those from vulnerable groups in the context of the economic and social recovery.
* This call of proposals is a restrictive call of proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
– Be a legal person and
– Be non-profit-making and
– Be a civil society organisation11 and
– Be established in12 a Member State of the European Union or in a country covered by Article 19 of IPA II regulation and
– Be registered in Kosovo or
– Be an international organisation as defined by Article 156 of the EU Financial Regulation