Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Central America, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Developing countries: development countries and territories contained in the list of ODA recipients published by the OECD-DAC (“List of ODA Recipients”), with the exception of the beneficiary countries under the Instrument for Pre-Accession (IPA-II)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strength the contribution of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in development processes as governance and accountability actors as key partners and to promote inclusive and sustainable social development.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided into 2 lots on the basis of the two specific objectives
– LOT 1: The generation and dissemination of knowledge related to governance, accountability and public access to information on public policy, including through cultural activities as an expression vector and change, to promote transparency, consistency and accountability of public action (500 000 euro)
– LOT 2: Promoting and facilitating the interaction between the general population, represented by CSOs and authorities in building the capacity of CSOs in the analysis and participation in the development and implementation of public policies the methodology of research, lobbying and advocacy to promote sectoral reforms and/or a better understanding and participation of the population in the next elections (500 000 euro)
Among financed actions
– Establishment / consolidation of research groups, partnerships and coalitions or networks for the production and dissemination of studies, research, publications, alternative reports and/or with critical analysis
– Support for the consolidation of training programmes, strengthening of research methodologies, surveys, advocacy …
– Production of policy briefs and recommendations based on research to contribute to the formulation and implementation of sectoral policies at local or national level
– Establishment, consolidation and/or participation in multiparty dialogues and/or involving varied economic actors (political, cultural, media, universities, civil society
– Organisation of debates and public consultations
– Training and support acctions