Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Health, Innovation, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance Chinese CSO’s contributions to governance and
development process in China.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the role of CSOs as monitors, advocates, partners in national and local policy dialogue and providers of expertise in order to foster transparency, public knowledge and participation
– To test innovations and improving responsiveness of social policies to populations’ needs
– To stimulate policy innovation and improving responsiveness of economic policies to population’s needs
– To improve capacities to participate in multi-actor partnerships
– To contribute to the improvement of business environment and economic services’ quality
– Improving social protection and social cohesion
– Enhancing sustainable urbanization coping with social, economic and environmental impacts of the urbanization process in China in both rural and urban areas
Among financed actions
– Cohesion building among stakeholders, for example through dialogue platforms, focus group, set up of networks
– Advocacy, promotion and raise awareness activities through conferences, seminars, workshops, media announcements and programmes
– Capacity building and training for Civil Society Organizations
– Monitoring and reporting on issues related to the main priorities of this call