Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Energy, Environment, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Services, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objectives of this call for proposals are, as identified by the EU country roadmap for engagement with CSO: to promote an enabling environment for CSOs in Sudan; to promote a meaningful and structured participation of CSOs in policies and programmes; to increase local CSOs’ capacity to perform their roles as independent development actors more effectively; support efforts increasing sustainability of CSO work.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance CSOs contributions to governance and development processes, preferably complementary to the existing EU development programmes;
– To enhance LAs contributions to governance and development processes
– CSOs in the field of: health; education; migration; agriculture and food security; environment; and governance;
– LAs in the field of environment
Among financed actions
– Actions that build the capacities of CSOs to promote improved democratic governance through advocacy, networking and policy dialogue with a view to ultimately empower citizens;
– Actions aimed at improving population access to (and benefit from) quality social services