Sectors: Co-op & Development, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres
Regions: Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DCI – Civil society organisations as an actor in governance and development – 2021
Funds for: supporting the mitigation of the post-COVID 19 effects on young people and adolescents in the most vulnerable municipalities in the employment and comprehensive training sector
Priorities and funded actions:
* In a context of post-Covid socio-economic crisis, contribute to full and productive employment and decent work for young people, especially women and vulnerable groups. (Sustainable Development Goal No. 8).
* In a context of post-Covid socio-economic crisis, contribute to ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education and comprehensive training for adolescents and youth, especially women and vulnerable groups. (Sustainable Development Goals No. 4, 5).
Priority 1: Employment area: To promote immediate and coordinated actions in the economic sector that favour the employability and economic reactivation of young people’s microenterprises, especially those of women and vulnerable groups.
Priority 2: Comprehensive training: To promote actions aimed at mitigating the effects of the post-Covid crisis on educational performance at secondary level, as well as on the comprehensive training of adolescents and young people at secondary level.
Priority 3: For both areas, it is considered a priority to promote the participation of adolescents and young people in the definition, implementation and monitoring of employment and education policies, in compliance with their economic, social and cultural rights within the framework of the legislation cited in the context of this document.
Among financed actions
– Promote among young people the knowledge and application of their economic, social and cultural rights, and raise awareness of these rights in civil society and public and private bodies; and
– Facilitate the effective participation of young people in influencing public policies.
* This call of proposals is an open call of proposals
* Initial duration of the action: 24 months
Be a legal entity and be a civil society organisation or a thematic network of CSOs working on the issue being proposed
* In the case of existing networks but without legal personality, the proposal must be submitted by one of the members of the network, who must necessarily have legal personality and legal representation to act on behalf of the other members. In addition, the proposal must include the list of network members.
* In the case of networks that are in the process of being created, the proposal may be submitted by one of the members of the network, which must necessarily have legal personality and the capacity to represent the future members of the network.
– be non-profit making and;
– be established in Bolivia and;
– be directly responsible, with its co-applicants and other affiliated entities, for the preparation and management of the action and not simply act as an intermediary.