Sectors: Co-op & Development, Gender equality, Public Management, Youth
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Eligibible countries: EU member states and the Republic of Moldova
* The references to natural or legal persons residing or established in a Member State of the European Union are to be understood as including natural or legal persons residing or established in the United Kingdom. UK residents and entities are therefore eligible to participate under this call
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
DCI – Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) as actors of governance and development in the field – 2020
Funds for: enabling Civil Society Organisations to engage as actors of governance and development at country level
Priorities and funded actions:
* Strengthen CSOs participation in the domestic policies;
* Increase women’s participation in decision-making;
* Increase the voice of youth in the society
* Gender equality;
* CSOs participation in the reform process
Amongst financed actions
* Establishment, structuring, strengthening of and participation in sustainable forms of multi-actor collaboration, partnerships, association/alliances;
* Capacity building/strengthening of civil society activists, community based groups, participatory associations/movements, local civil society organizations or networks thereof, media and national institutions;
* Testing of policy innovations and best practices, contribution to policy work, policy advocacy/policy dialogue;
* Public information; awareness raising; learning, sharing, representation and advocacy activities through conferences, seminars and workshops, meetings, media actions;
* Implementation, monitoring and reporting on specific policies, commitments, instruments (national and international)
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Duration of the action: between 24 and 36 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be a specific type of organisation such as: Civil society organisation and their associations;
– Be established in the Republic of Moldova or in a Member State of the European Union;
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
* Action must take place in Moldova, including in Transnistria region